Tagged: super visa
CyberopsParticipantJanuary 23, 2018 at 1:09 AMPost count: 1
I am working for cyberops.in .Cyberops is India’s leading organization in the field of Information security/ cyber security .Advancement in technology and interconnected business ecosystems has combined to increase exposure to cyber attacks. We aim to digitally shield the cyberspace by offering various products and services. We are hovering to influence our proficiency and global footprint in the field of information security and cyber crime investigation.We foster certified trainings on Information Security and provide penetration testing for security audits, and Cyber Crime Investigation services for various sectors to meet their specific needs.Our main services are to provide best cyber security course in Jaipur India and we also provide cyber security services in India , summer training in Jaipur and VAPT .
supervisaParticipantAugust 17, 2018 at 6:15 AMPost count: 1
Super Visa is an opportunity for parents and grandparents of Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residence holders, which is also called Multiple Entry Visa or Visitor Visa. Its duration is about 10 years or before one month of expiry date of passport of visitor. Meanwhile, who got super visa can live in Canada at least for 2 years. The dominant feature of super visa is less processing time than other visas.
The rudimentary prerequisite for Super Visa is Letter of Invitation, which includes few basic information of visitor as well as the person who is sponsoring …such as Full name, DOB, Address and phone number, relation to the person, main motive of that trip, time period for visit, the particular region where the person will live and management of expenses.
For more information contact@ +1 (587) 718-8001
TheSuperVisa.Com provides Super Visa Insurance,Visitor Insurance & all types of Insurance services in Calgary Canada
- This reply was modified 4 months ago by supervisa.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)