In this episode, Jason and Jeremy discuss using Linux as an alternative to Windows and macOS.
- Ubuntu and Debian, two distributions of Linux,
- The Orca and Speakup screenreaders,
- BRLTTY, a braille display daemon for Orca and other console screenreaders,
- The Debian Accessibility Wiki which has great information about the accessibility options available for Debian. You can also apply the information to other distributions as well.
- DistroWatch where you can find and download different Linux distributions,
- and more.
Correction: In the podcast, it is stated that Debian doesn’t offer a liveCD. Debian does in fact offer a liveCD. You can find it on the liveCD page.