Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Accessibility in Gaming
- Games have come a long way in recent years to support accessibility
- Destiny has color blind mode, and constant sounds to help low vision players find items to pick up or activate.
- Mortal Kombat X and Injustice made more accessible with audible cues thanks to blind gamer.
- Mobile game accessibility becoming more popular with the Blindfold games and games like Trivia Crack and Dice World.
- Trivia Crack needs to fix several buttons as they are no longer labeled.
Check out these resources online to further your technology knowledge.
- BlindBargains http://www.blindbargains.com
- Lynda.com http://www.lynda.com
- TWiT http://www.twit.tv
- iMore http://www.imore.com