On this episode of the iACast, Michael talks with Michael Babcock, Marty Sobo, and Debbie Hazelton about the following topics.
- Bing AI gives incorrect information or gives outrageous answers
- Netflix looks at rausing prices for users that share passwords.
- We discuss what can happen if you are reported on Mastodon
Technology is expensive, and so it is important to research technology before spending your money on it. This episode goes over some techniques for making informed choices when buying a technology based device.
- Michael: Servant on Apple TV+
- Marty: iOS Access for All by Shelly Brisbin
- Debbie: OKO by Ayes on the App Store Neck pouch – Guide Lights and Gadgets
- Michael: Star Trek Picard Season 3