Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
It has been since December since we recorded a new podcast, so here is what we have covered this week.
- We discussed the updates that have been made here at iAccessibility concerning the podcast and our website.
- Review of the new iPhone 6s battery case
- Discuss the pros and cons of removing the iPhone headphone jack in the iPhone 7
- Discuss error 53 and what it means. We also touch on the new iOS date bug.
- We discuss the latest news about iOS 9.3 which will come out to everyone in March
- Apple is rumored to release the iPhone 5se next month, and we talk about what features it should have and if people want a 4 inch iPhone
- We discuss the New Apple TV and if people still use it
- Facebook is a modern name in browsing the web, but do we really need the app on our devices to use their services?
- We discuss the latest in entertainment news, which include movies, gaming and books
- The Apple Pencil is a new way to draw on a tablet screen, and you can learn how to pair it and draw with it by listening to this episode
We will continue this podcast each week now and all episodes have been migrated over to this site. If you do not see episodes 11 and 12 in your podcast app of choice then please unsubscribe and re-subscribe to our podcast and you should see the new episodes there.
iAccessibility is on slack at iaccessibildtyslack.slack.com We encourage everyone who wants to communicate on what we discuss to contact us and we can add you to the accessibility Slack community.
Slack is accessible and it will work with all modern screen readers on any platform.
Please email Michael Doise if you have any questions or suggestions for this podcast. You may also find us online at the social links below these show notes.
We hope you have enjoyed this podcast and will listen next week.