On this episode, Michael, Aleeha, Meaghan, Victoria, and Jason talk about the current state of Mac and PC gaming from an accessibility perspective. They also discuss accessibility features of various gaming consoles, and what they’d like to see in the future.
- Apple event to be held on September 10th.
- The PowerBeats Pro are available in all colors.
- Apple releases iOS 13.1 developer beta.
- Nintendo announces the new Switch and Switch Lite.
- Apple will verify third-party repair stores.
MUDAbility is coming to iOS and iPad OS through Catalyst.
- Jason: Artemis by Andy Weir
- Meaghan: Cad Audio U2 USB Headset
- Aleeha: Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 5 Bluetooth speaker
- Victoria: Off To Be the Wizard by Scott Meyer
- Michael: Apple Music for Android
We love hearing from you, so feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can follow us on Facebook, and Twitter. You can also find us on Reddit, and all around the web. Also, don’t forget to check out our YouTube page, and for all things iACast, check out our iACast page. If you’d like to help support us, you can do so via our PayPal and Patreon pages. If you wish to interact with us during our podcasts live then please do join us on our Slack channel.