Welcome to this episode of the Shell Phone Show. Today, we are discussing how to reset your Blindshell Classic 2 phone to factory defaults. This is a useful last resort troubleshooting technique but be warned, it will erase all user data on the device.
- Data on a microSD card will not be erased. If you’ve backed up content on your Blindshell Classic 2 to the microSD card, your backups will remain.
- To begin, press and hold the back button until you reach the time.
- Navigate to settings by selecting option number 5.
- Once in settings, press OK directly above number 1, then press up once to ‘About phone’, followed by OK.
- In ‘About phone’, press up once to ‘Factory reset’ followed by OK.
- The phone will confirm if you really want to perform the factory reset. Press OK to proceed.
- The phone will vibrate a couple of times and then announce ‘Please wait, performing factory reset.’
- After another 90 seconds or so, the phone will vibrate again and you will hear the phone come on.
- Wait for about 2-3 seconds after you hear the startup music to ensure the phone is connected to the network.
- The time may be incorrect initially after resetting, but there’s no need to worry.
That’s it! You’ve successfully reset your Blind Shell Classic 2 phone.
Stay tuned for more tips and tricks on the Shell Phone Show!
Support Shell Phone Show by contributing to their tip jar: https://tips.pinecast.com/jar/shell-phone-show
This podcast is powered by Pinecast. Try Pinecast for free, forever, no credit card required. If you decide to upgrade, use coupon code r-e4dc67 for 40% off for 4 months, and support Shell Phone Show.