Podcast: Play in new window | Download
This week on iA Cast, we discuss the latest in Apple News and product releases. We also discuss the various products and services offered here at iAccessibility, and the events that will be coming up in the future. Here is a rundown of everything we talked about.
- Apple released iOS 9 last week. There appears to be bugs that effect some VoiceOver users but not all.
- WatchOS 2 was delayed but released yesterday. new apps showing up in the app store.
- Some developers were able to receive an Apple TV Developer Kit to try out Apple TV.
- iAccessibility will develop your Apple TV apps.
- iAccessibility would like to help those interested in software development to get started in programming. Work with us, and you will be paid a percentage of the app’s contract value to develop with iAccessibility.
- iAccessibility is looking for content creators and app reviewers. We would like to add more and more apps to the iaccessibility Report, so please contact us and we will add stories you write to our site.
- New movies from books coming including The Martian next week.
- Destiny released latest expansion for new consoles.
- New Apple TV can be a gaming system.
- iAccessibility will be at National Federation of the Blind of Texas convention in November with a table.
- White Cane Day in Austin is October 14. Go to White Cane Day site for more details.
- iAccessibility has over Photography Non-visually to October 3rd. Keep checking our site for more details.
- iPhone 6s and 6s Plus launch this Friday, September 25th I will have one and review it on iA Cast episode 6.
- Thanks to Blind Bargains and AppleVis for such great content and services to the blind.
Please comment on this page and let us know what you think about our podcast. We are always making changes and want your input. Thanks again, and we will see you next week.