Are you having trouble getting up in the morning? Apple’s new Bedtime feature helps you make sure you go to bed at a time that best suits you. Bedtime lets you set what time you want to go to bed and wake up and the app notifies you when you should go to bed, and the Bedtime specific alerts are a great way to wake up in the morning.
How it works:
The Bedtime feature lets you choose what time you want to get up in the morning and calculates a time that you should go to bed based on information you’ve given it. You can adjust your sleep schedule on a daily basis, or set up a scheduled Bedtime; for example, if you have to wake up at a certain time on week days, you can set it up so that you don’t have to change it unless your schedule changes.
How do I activate Bedtime?
- Open the clock app.
- Tap on the Bedtime tab in the bottom center of your screen.
- Tap on Get Started.
- Choose your wake up time and press next.
- On the next screen, choose what days of the week you want your alarm to go off, and press next.
- Now choose how long you want to sleep and press next.
- On this screen, choose when you want to be reminded to go to bed and press next.
- Here is where you choose what you want your phone to play to wake you up. Note that these are not your normal alarm sounds.
- When you have everything set how you want it, just press save.
- You can change your Bedtime and Wake time from the Bedtime tab.
- If you need to change your Bedtime settings at any time, press the options button in the top left of your screen.
If you’re looking for something to help you stay on a sleep schedule; the Bedtime feature is for you. Bedtime is an easy to use view website feature that allows you to tell it what time you want to wake up, and it will tell you what time it thinks you should go to bed. Bedtime also sends its data to the Health app so if you want to monitor your sleep pattern, check it out.
If you have questions or experiences with Bedtime that you would like to share, contact us on Twitter @iAccessibility1
You must log in to post a comment.