Thank you for checking out #IACast, episode 23! In this episode, we discuss the following:
- Google Pixel Reviews are HereReviews are out for the Google Pixel and Google Pixel XL. Do people love it? Hate it? Does it have the best camera ever? We give our thoughts on the podcast, but here’s a couple of reviews.
- Don’t Blow Up the PlaneNow that all owners of the Galaxy Note 7 have been asked to stop using the device and return it, you don’t want to be caught with one. This is especially true if you plan to fly anywhere, because the phone has been banned from all flights. You could face hefty fines and up to 10 years in jail if you are caught trying to board a plane with a Note 7.
- iMessage? On Android?That’s right! At least for now, you can send blue bubbles to your Apple friends with your green bubble device. It seems more secure than other hacks, but is it worth it?
- Fresh Apples, Anyone?Apple didn’t move their earnings call to October 25 for nothing. As we suspected, the change was to allow for an event to follow. According to reports, that is exactly what is expected to happen, so we should see media invites circulating around the web soon! Note: After this podcast was recorded, this event was officially announced by Apple.
- iPhone Tethers Removed from Some Apple StoresWant to try cases on an iPhone before you buy it? Now you can! Interested in how it feels in your pocket? No problem. At some Apple Stores, those annoying iPhone tethers will be no more. Concerned about security? You’re not alone. However, it seems there are measures in place to prevent theft.
- Internet of Things Devices Vulnerable to HackingThanks to an old security issue, manufacturerers are shipping out devices that are easily hacked.
- What’s New with iAccessibility?Our new Online Training program is now live! Interested? You can Sign up here! To celebrate, we gave away free training to two lucky winners on Twitter. This is the first of many giveaways to come! So, if you’re not following @iAccessibility1 on Twitter, what are you waiting for?
Love our podcast? Please share it with friends! Thank you!